ArcherGrey recruiters are always searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. ArcherGrey employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the technology industry at many market leading customers.
If you're ready to join a consulting firm that still believes in simply doing things the right way, we look forward to hearing from you. Resumes may be submitted online, or mailed to:
23306 Providence Drive
Kildeer, IL 60047
Associate Consultants, Kildeer, IL
Gather, validate & analyze client data as it relates to project needs. Develop, customize & implement PLM software to be utilized by end client. Work w/ Enovia MatrixOne, Windchill or Flex PLM, Java, Servlets, JSP, JPO, J2EE, VB/VC++, Oracle, Weblogic SQL, Unix & Windows. Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations as req'd. Send res to Archer Grey, LLC, 23306 Providence Dr., Kildeer, IL 60047.
Enovia PLM Delivery Managers (Senior Consultants II), Kildeer, IL
Gather, validate & analyze client data as it relates to project needs. Develop, customize & implement PLM software to be utilized by end client. Integrate ENOVIA w/ 3DVIA Studio & 3DVIA Composer. Travel/reloc. to various unanticipated locations as req’d. Job duties can be performed remotely from home. Send resume to Archer Grey, LLC, 23357 N. Providence Drive, Kildeer, IL 60047.
Enovia MatrixOne and Windchill PLM Software Implementation Consultant
Job Number AG-IC45
The candidate will be responsible for new software development and application customization involving the Enovia MatrixOne and Windchill PLM software portfolio. Related change control, design & code documentation, and testing will also be required. The candidate will work closely with existing consulting teams and will have direct involvement with a broad client base to define and implement technical requirements as a deployed solution.
- 2+ Yrs. of experience with the Matrix product suite (EC, DC, PC, SC, TC, etc.).
- Enovia MatrixOne and Windchill UI3 and v10 experience is preferred.
- 2+ Yrs. of demonstrable web application development experience, specifically, Java, Servlets, JSP, JPO, J2EE, etc.
- 4+ Yrs. of experience in object oriented analysis, design, and development.
- Successfully demonstrated proficiency designing and deploying Enovia MatrixOne and Windchill collaboration solutions.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Weblogic, SQL, Unix, Windows, and Matrix AEF, ADK, and MQL/TCL.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying comprehensive enterprise-wide solutions.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle and best practices methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communications with excellent client facing skills.
- Motivated self-starting professional with high integrity and self confidence.
- Understanding of manufacturing and engineering/design practices.
- Strong interpersonal and client-facing consulting skills are essential.
- Experienced in working with complex systems in various customer environments.
Be prepared to discuss salary expectations and at least two references including one Enovia MatrixOne and Windchill experience reference. Several full-time opportunities are available immediately, only principals and independent contractors welcome. No staffing agencies, firms, or third party vendors please. Archer Grey is a Enovia MatrixOne and Windchill alliance partner and will therefore not consider any applications by current Enovia MatrixOne and Windchill employees. Business travel within the Americas will be required at least 50% of the time. Applicants for employment must possess valid/current U.S. work authorization documents. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. All resumes are held in confidence. Archer Grey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLM Solution Architect
Job Number AG-SA23
The individual must be able to articulate and develop high-level design and implementation strategies to deploy PLM business collaboration solutions across customer business units and supply chain.
- Provide technical assistance in sales activities leveraging the latest Matrix technology
- Determine solution design and architecture utilizing the technology to solve customer product development problems
- Assist in articulating customer product development vision and analyze existing product development processes to obtain performance metrics
- Propose high level PLM solution design to improve and/or optimize existing product development processes
- Provide input for proposals and Statements of Work through inputting cost estimates, requirements and high level implementation schedules to meet business requirements
- Determine the enterprise system interface and legacy data loading requirements
- Analyze existing custom code for performance improvements due to logic changes, schema changes or use of new features
- Identify customer required functionality that can be best delivered through use of out of the box applications
- Identify and document follow-up actions, outstanding issues and activities
- Provide knowledge transfer to internal team and customers on leading edge technology
- Minimum of a BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent; advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle, Matrix tiered environment including web and application servers
- Unix or MS Window, network management and programming experience including Java and jsp
- Process and product development knowledge
PLM Project Manager
Job Number AG-PM38
Manages all activities necessary to ensure achievement of strategic revenue and profit objectives for several projects. Operates under general supervision with wide latitude for independent action. Applies a complex level of knowledge in providing project management activities to various phases of major project(s).
- Directs, with full authority, all phases of projects from inception to completion in accordance with client/user expectations.
- Identifies major components or responsibilities of each project and assigns appropriate personnel to each major phase of each project.
- Works closely with technical personnel in studying product design, customer requirements, performance standards and cost estimates for all assigned projects.
- Establishes timetables for completion of each major phase of each project.
- Reviews progress of each project, coordinates activities and resolves problems/delays.
- Establishes budgets, controls and approves expenditures for all assigned projects.
- Coordinates proposal preparation on each project and establishes and monitors master plans and schedules.
- Oversees the development of product/software design concepts and test criteria.
- Maintains contact with regional client/user concerning each project's specifications and expectations.
- Directs the participation of project teams that may include software engineers, application engineers, information management consultants and sales personnel.
- Establishes and maintains contacts and communications with all participants to ensure conformance with the requirements of each project and client/user expectations.
- May supervise or coordinate the activities of several teams of professional/technical personnel.
- Project leadership, a leader, and 5+ years project management industry experience
- Working knowledge of project planning tools (MS Project)
- Technical competence in core product and application domain
- Excellent documentation, writing and communication skills
- Requires a minimum of a BS Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with a strong knowledge of various software languages and experience in network management and programming
- Proficiency in business process re-engineering and exposure to a wide variety of information management and/or database applications.
(Back to top)