Services: Best Practices Assessment (BPA)
ArcherGrey's Best Practices Assessment (BPA) is tailored to analyze the usage of a specified vendor application already installed and in-use at a customer and provide a detailed user scorecard and associated recommendation plan to optimize the use of the product within the company and across the supply chain.
The BPA workshop service covers the following and typically spans two weeks at multiple sites focusing on several data points as well as some preliminary off-site analysis, including:
- Interviews utilizing standardized questionnaires with select users including customer employees as well as supply chain partners.
- The collection of operational metrics through customer-provided reports and surveys, and analysis of the application database.
- Findings and recommendations are summarized providing a best practices strategy tailored to the specific application. This includes a gap analysis outlining potential business process changes, configuration changes, application upgrade benefits, and other steps to increase utilization and value.
- List of "quick hits" to obtain immediate value.
- Specific opportunities mapped to the customer's business objectives.
- An actionable project plan to enable supplemental ROI.
- A presentation to senior management at completion of the workshop.
(back to top)