We’re About Far More than Just “One-and-Done” Projects
For many companies, the prospect of hiring full-time support to ensure the continued success of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) platform just isn’t feasible. And yet, having that designated team to oversee and maintain the various applications is extremely crucial. You need someone who can help with the seamless flow of your PLM and also address any issues or technical concerns that may arise.
This is where ArcherGrey excels. Our team can handle the day-to-day maintenance of your PLM platform while dealing with the more nuanced details of the applications. And ours is not a generic, one-size-fits-all approach; rather, we take the time to understand your business’s needs, your comfort level, and your overall engagement in the PLM journey. ArcherGrey will tailor an application maintenance support plan specifically to your goals.
A More Flexible, Uniquely Designed Maintenance Approach
Flexibility and adaptability are at the foundation of ArcherGrey’s approach when it comes to the on-going maintenance and support of Windchill and FlexPLM application suites. Our experts work with you to perform those much-needed management and service functions that extend the application life and optimize both performance and total cost of ownership.
A few of the key benefits of this service approach:
- Eliminates the need for recruiting and retaining internal staff that can be more effectively allocated to other projects.
- Managed investment (service-based cost model), provides predictability of costs and optimizes Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- On-site and remote application management and database administration provided only when needed.
- Provide on-call application problem management and support.
- Affords access to hard to find resources, tools and methodologies for Windchill and FlexPLM applications, interfaces and customized integrated modules.
Continued Support = Successful Implementation
Whether your business requires full-time or part-time support, ArcherGrey has the experience, the in-depth knowledge and the capability to create and deliver an application maintenance plan that will provide optimal benefits to your PLM system and its user base.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our maintenance support service offering.