Helping Our Clients Stay a Step Ahead
Always on top of the latest developments, ArcherGrey’s highly experienced consultants can guide your organization through the implementation and optimization of the very latest PLM system and application upgrades. ArcherGrey’s deep understanding of Windchill and FlexPLM solutions and our flexibility when it comes to delivering the types of system upgrades specifically designed for your business, is what makes us one of the premiere PLM consulting groups.
We understand that the key to a successful PLM journey begins with staying a step ahead. Our staff has worked directly with PTC and has consequently played a key role on various upgrade projects including assessment, design and development of the PTC Windchill Product Suites, giving our clients that edge needed to outperform the competition.
Our standard upgrade service includes the following:
- Gap analysis of existing customizations to the newer version of the applications, pulling forward appropriate functionality and leveraging the latest features
- Upgrading the database as required
- Migration of existing data model to the new architecture ensuring referential integrity
- Performing all necessary validation routines
- Installation and customization, as required, of the new version and application
- Migration of existing configuration settings
- Providing hyper-care support to ensure seamless transition to the latest version
The Power of a Streamlined, Up-to-date PLM System
It really is all about strategic management when it comes to ensuring that you are working with the latest applications and features. And this is exactly what we offer: an effective, “hiccup-less” transition to the newest PLM versions.
Whether your upgrade is complex or simply technical in nature, ArcherGrey can tailor a package appropriate for your organization’s current and projected PLM profile and budget. We invite you to contact us to see how our knowledge and experience can help you realize all the potential benefits these products have to offer.