Are you a PLM expert looking to make an impact?
At ArcherGrey, we realize the importance of hiring people who not only add value to our team but who are truly invested in the successes of their clients. Our employees push the envelope when it comes to innovation and they are not afraid of rolling up their sleeves as they engage in a creative and comprehensive approach. We expect hard work, we prize entrepreneurial spirit, and we reward outside-the-box thinking that gets results! ArcherGrey employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded individuals focused on turning their clients’ challenges into triumphs.
We asked some of our leading consultants to offer feedback as to why they work at ArcherGrey:
I have never had a company challenge me to better myself and make me a more valuable person as ArcherGrey has done. I believe they care more about serving others than making money. And in return, they are rewarded.
If you’re ready to join a consulting firm that still believes in doing things the right way, using the latest in cutting-edge technology and thought leadership practices, we would definitely like to hear from you. Resumes may be submitted online, or mailed to:
23306 Providence Drive
Kildeer, IL 60047
Senior Consultant I
Senior Consultants I, Kildeer, IL: Gather, validate & analyze client data as it relates to project needs. Develop, customize & implement PLM s/w for end-clients. Job duties can be performed from home. Travel/reloc to various unanticipated US locs. Send res to: Archer Grey,LLC, 23306 Providence Drive, Kildeer, IL 60047.
Business Development Professional – PTC PLM Consulting Services
ArcherGrey is looking for an experienced Business Development professional who will be responsible for selling PLM consulting services and managing account relationships in the continental United States (Geography may be defined depending on location). We are an entrepreneurial company comprised of individuals with ethics, character and grit. Our reputation is among the best in the industry as a result of delivering consulting services with integrity and intense focus on client success. Some key skill-sets expected of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of PLM industry. An ideal candidate would be familiar with PTC related products and customer base.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport through friendly and honest dialog. Ability to listen, summarize, and effectively communicate are a must.
- Successful experience selling consulting services to Fortune 1,000 companies to Management level and above.
- Organized and creative with the ability to create concise Powerpoint presentations and Proposals.
- Pro-active individual who is familiar with the various stages of the sales process and can work with the client to move an opportunity from one stage to the next and close opportunities.
- Ability to collaborate with the delivery team on proposal development and account management.
- Self-motivated and goal orientated. Someone who has the discipline to establish a goal, develop a draft of a plan and work with an extended team to enhance the plan and track progress to ensure expected results are being achieved.
- Individual who is coachable, accountable, and eager to take ownership and lead.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identify new opportunities with prospects / clients through pro-active activities; calls, emails, marketing, web-ex, white papers, conferences, etc..
- Work with prospects / clients / delivery team to qualify opportunities.
- Develop a business development plan with estimated goals and work with management team to achieve anticipated results.
- Develop and maintain a qualified pipeline to achieve defined goals.
- Initiate and build relationships with management and decision makers of prospects / clients.
- Work with Sales and Delivery managers to achieve utilization targets.
- Travel is expected when appropriate. Scenarios include conferences, prospect meetings, client meetings and internal meetings.
- Ability to work from home office and maintain a team environment through frequent communication.
If you are interested in joining a growing team of respected experts, consider ArcherGrey. Please contact email@example.com.
Associate Consultant, Kildeer, IL
Gather, validate & analyze client data as it relates to project needs. Develop, customize & implement PLM software to be utilized by end client. Work with Windchill or Flex PLM, Java, Servlets, JSP, JPO, J2EE, VB/VC++, Oracle, Weblogic SQL, Unix & Windows. Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations as required.
Send resume to Archer Grey, LLC, 23306 Providence Dr., Kildeer, IL 60047, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Windchill PLM Software Implementation Consultant
The candidate will be responsible for new software development and application customization involving the Windchill PLM software portfolio. Related change control, design & code documentation, and testing will also be required. The candidate will work closely with existing consulting teams and will have direct involvement with a broad client base to define and implement technical requirements as a deployed solution.
- 2+ Yrs. of experience with the Matrix product suite (EC, DC, PC, SC, TC, etc.).
- Windchill UI3 and v10 experience is preferred.
- 2+ Yrs. of demonstrable web application development experience, specifically, Java, Servlets, JSP, JPO, J2EE, etc.
- 4+ Yrs. of experience in object oriented analysis, design, and development.
- Successfully demonstrated proficiency designing and deploying Windchill collaboration solutions.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Weblogic, SQL, Unix, Windows, and Matrix AEF, ADK, and MQL/TCL.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying comprehensive enterprise-wide solutions.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle and best practices methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communications with excellent client facing skills.
- Motivated self-starting professional with high integrity and self confidence.
- Understanding of manufacturing and engineering/design practices.
- Strong interpersonal and client-facing consulting skills are essential.
- Experienced in working with complex systems in various customer environments.
Be prepared to discuss salary expectations and at least two references including one Windchill experience reference. Several full-time opportunities are available immediately, only principals and independent contractors welcome. No staffing agencies, firms, or third party vendors please. Archer Grey is a Windchill alliance partner and will therefore not consider any applications by current Windchill employees. Business travel within the Americas will be required at least 50% of the time. Applicants for employment must possess valid/current U.S. work authorization documents. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. All resumes are held in confidence. Archer Grey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resume to Archer Grey, LLC, 23306 Providence Dr., Kildeer, IL 60047, or email email@example.com
PLM Solution Architect
Job Number AG-SA23
The individual must be able to articulate and develop high-level design and implementation strategies to deploy PLM business collaboration solutions across customer business units and supply chain.
Provide technical assistance in sales activities leveraging the latest Matrix technology
- Determine solution design and architecture utilizing the technology to solve customer product development problems
- Assist in articulating customer product development vision and analyze existing product development processes to obtain performance metrics
- Propose high level PLM solution design to improve and/or optimize existing product development processes
- Provide input for proposals and Statements of Work through inputting cost estimates, requirements and high level implementation schedules to meet business requirements
- Determine the enterprise system interface and legacy data loading requirements
- Analyze existing custom code for performance improvements due to logic changes, schema changes or use of new features
- Identify customer required functionality that can be best delivered through use of out of the box applications
- Identify and document follow-up actions, outstanding issues and activities
- Provide knowledge transfer to internal team and customers on leading edge technology
- Minimum of a BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent; advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle, Matrix tiered environment including web and application servers
- Unix or MS Window, network management and programming experience including Java and jsp
- Process and product development knowledge
Send resume to Archer Grey, LLC, 23306 Providence Dr., Kildeer, IL 60047, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLM Project Manager
Job Number AG-PM38
Manages all activities necessary to ensure achievement of strategic revenue and profit objectives for several projects. Operates under general supervision with wide latitude for independent action. Applies a complex level of knowledge in providing project management activities to various phases of major project(s).
- Directs, with full authority, all phases of projects from inception to completion in accordance with client/user expectations.
- Identifies major components or responsibilities of each project and assigns appropriate personnel to each major phase of each project.
- Works closely with technical personnel in studying product design, customer requirements, performance standards and cost estimates for all assigned projects.
- Establishes timetables for completion of each major phase of each project.
- Reviews progress of each project, coordinates activities and resolves problems/delays.
- Establishes budgets, controls and approves expenditures for all assigned projects.
- Coordinates proposal preparation on each project and establishes and monitors master plans and schedules.
- Oversees the development of product/software design concepts and test criteria.
- Maintains contact with regional client/user concerning each project’s specifications and expectations.
- Directs the participation of project teams that may include software engineers, application engineers, information management consultants and sales personnel.
- Establishes and maintains contacts and communications with all participants to ensure conformance with the requirements of each project and client/user expectations.
- May supervise or coordinate the activities of several teams of professional/technical personnel.
- Project leadership, a leader, and 5+ years project management industry experience
- Working knowledge of project planning tools (MS Project)
- Technical competence in core product and application domain
- Excellent documentation, writing and communication skills
- Requires a minimum of a BS Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with a strong knowledge of various software languages and experience in network management and programming
- Proficiency in business process re-engineering and exposure to a wide variety of information management and/or database applications.
Send resume to Archer Grey, LLC, 23306 Providence Dr., Kildeer, IL 60047, or email email@example.com